funny/nice thing today at the grocery.
I was going down an aisle and had to excuse me past a guy and he was nice. I found what I was looking for and stopped and a bit later from behind I hear "now it's my turn" so I looked and it was him, we smiled and laughed. I was done and at the end of the aisle was this same gentleman and I said as I went by, "we have to stop meeting like this, people will talk" and we both laughed again and he said "let them" and I went and got in line for the checkout. In a minute a voice behind me said "Let's keep the trend going shall we?" and I turned and laughed and said "only if we give them a really good story." When I had my groceries I turned back and told him to have a great weekend even if it was without me. He said it would be a struggle but he'd try and we both laughed out loud. Not sure if the checkout girl thought we were crazy or not. It was just a really fun moment and I am happy that random happy and kindness is still out there wild in the world. :)
Comments
Post a Comment